The Hands On Heroes Society is a vital source of support for New York Cares' year-round efforts to eliminate poverty and improve lives throughout our city. We rely on committed donations to add new sustainable programs at a time when they're needed the most.
Benefits of Joining the Hands On Heroes Society
- An invitation to a cocktail party hosted by our Executive Director, Gary Bagley, and members of our Board of Directors.
- Exclusive opportunities for you and your family to participate in special volunteer projects around the city.
- The signature Hands On Heroes lapel pin.
- Distinct recognition as a Hands On Hero in the Annual Report, on the New York Cares website, and in the Breakfast of Community Champions program.
- The Annual Hands On Heroes newsletter highlighting new programs your support makes possible.
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Gary Bagley to hear about recent developments in our work.
Please contact Jennifer Gonzalez Goldschein at 212-402-1132 if you have questions or would like to discuss your involvement with New York Cares.
Thank you for your generosity. Every dollar donated to New York Cares equals $6 in service to the community.
New York Cares meets all of the Better Business Bureau's Standards
for Charity Accountability.
Charity Navigator awarded New York Cares the highest four-star rating for organizational efficiency in 2009. Charity Navigator is the industry's leading independent charity evaluator.